Eviction process... Docs

Janisdkh

Reaction score
orders to today was WALK WALK WALK!!!!!!!!! And by all means don't just walk a bit. Over walk! So far I got in almost 2 hours and now need more after dinner. I figure if I do it for the next few days it will work. Not only start labor but tone some these cheese greater legs up :D I noticed after walking today more pressure. :) Must be good

I went to visit a castle went up 162 steps had tea at 6pm gave birth at 12:20am with katie

My hips hurt SOOOO much when i walk.... id rather not:rofl:

Walk walk walk and then come home and have sex sex sex! LOL

lol i swear walking is what got her engaged for me. I was having NO pains before the day I went for a REALLLLLLYYYYYY long walk. Probably like 6 miles there and back. Ever since then I have been afraid to walk lol. I should probably do it again if I dont want to be induced but I am so afraid of my waters going and me being in the middle of public and having to walk back home looking like I peed myself cause we dont own a cell phone.

Ive been walk walk walking! no baby yet but definitly steps up BH's! i was told sex, not once but as much as i could by my MW, hard to feel sexy when your this big though huh! xx

Do you reckon at 37 weeks it would be ok to start? Im gonna go look up where to walk round here lol...

Yes, get walking girls! In the last month I walked the dogs for at least half an hour every day, had boom boom every day and fired down about 3 raspberry leaf capsules a day.

Not sure whether any of it helped or not but I went from 0cms to baby in under 2 hours. Good luck.

weee glad people are having luck :D Yep you can start at 37 weeks hun

I've started walking more the past week, planning on going every day now to get things moving...

So does walking help bring on labour or just getting the baby into the right position?

I'm too lazy to walk anywhere that's my problem :rofl:

I walked for an hour and half today and the pressure was intense come on ..... baby out :happydance: baby out :happydance:

I plan on TONS of walking with DS when I start mat leave - at 37 weeks :D Hope it works!! That's what they told me last time as well.

Wooot gogo pressure.
Pressure can dialate ya hun :) Which is what I am hoping for weeeeee. I am off to the mall at 4pm to have a walk, dinner then another walk around. Wish me luck

Good luck to all of you too who are trying

I said something to hubs today. I gotta make a new post about it. LOL wishes I actually feel so energetic right now. Im gonna go umm disturb my hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->