Evie-Mai, 15/07/2010 :D

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I can only tell what i remember and what my OH and mum have told me! :D

On the 14th i went in to be induced, at about 1:15pm i had the tablet put in, and then was put on the monitors so they could keep an eye on her! The doctor and midwife came round, Evie was showing signs of being in distress so they decided to break my waters! 12:30am they were broke and contractions started straight away! After about half an hour they were quite bad so i had gas and air! some time passed ( i cant say how long as i cant really remember anything from this point! ) and contractions were so bad, i requested pethadine (sp?) which made me VERY tired. I started to refuse gas and air, but the pain was unbearable, eventually i requested more pethadine, the midwife told my mum she was only giving me half this time because it made me so tired! My mum kept asking me if i wanted an epidural, i kept refusing! Finally after about 30 - 45 minutes of pushing Evie-Mai was born weighing 6lbs 13oz! I had a internal tear and had to have a spinal block to be stitched up! I came home the next day, and being a mummy is the best feeling ever!!

Sorry its short but i really dont remember hardly anything!

congrats hun. Lovely name for your lil princess.

Enjoy being a mummy xx

Congratulations! Your bubba weighed the same as mine! x

Congratulations on the birth of your LO! And what a pretty name too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->