Evil!!!!Af Came Back

Wackylove

Reaction score
Cd1 here We go again. I just new My last cycle was It!! I felt like I was not going to see Af .I just guess Every single month I'm Imagining symptoms To be there taking Notes of every Ache cramp pull or Whatever ,I even used opk for 1st time and got Happy Face! Used preeseed as well. Maybe this cycle with Hubby b day coming I can have a lil Fun and try relax (easier said then done) OLD HAPPY FACE CAN'T WAIT TO C U AGAIN!!!

Ugghhh....I'm sorry. Tomorrow will be CD1 for me. AF is barely there but I know my body and she'll be in full swing come morning. You joining the March testing group?

Ohh im sorry :( i am 9dpo and on my 2nd cycle ttc #3 and hoping like crazzzy that the evil af doesnt show!! Lots of baby dust your way and hoping this cycle is it x

Ugghhh....I'm sorry. Tomorrow will be CD1 for me. AF is barely there but I know my body and she'll be in full swing come morning. You joining the March testing group?

Well we are in this together big Hopes for this Af being the last!!!!! On cd2 now and in Full swing maybe she going out with a bang Lol ( last one plsssssss) what is the March testing group??? Still tring to get in full swing with everything the site has to offer I'm loving this tho Los of SUPPORT

Ohh im sorry :( i am 9dpo and on my 2nd cycle ttc #3 and hoping like crazzzy that the evil af doesnt show!! Lots of baby dust your way and hoping this cycle is it x

Thank YOU! I'm hoping for you that this is your Month!!!!!!! I'm ttc # 3 as well I have twins 14 and 6 yr old never really paid attention before I just got preggos and now I'm Watching Every little thing and it's so Frustrating To SEE Af Month after month and everywhere I go Everyones PREGGO lol ....Our turn is coming soon I'm sure !!!!!Lots of baby DUST YOUR WAY COME ON #3.

Thank YOU! I'm hoping for you that this is your Month!!!!!!! I'm ttc # 3 as well I have twins 14 and 6 yr old never really paid attention before I just got preggos and now I'm Watching Every little thing and it's so Frustrating To SEE Af Month after month and everywhere I go Everyones PREGGO lol ....Our turn is coming soon I'm sure !!!!!Lots of baby DUST YOUR WAY COME ON #3.

Baby dust to you Fluffy - I hope that witch stays away from you!! She got me today but I knew yesterday she was going to be that unwelcome guest everybody dreads.

OK WackyLove I'm officially CD 1 today so let's be cycle buds! I have twins too (almost 13yo) and a 14 yo. You will find the march testing thread in that long list of subjects that come up under the TTC over 35 group. I will see if I can cut and paste it to you. I haven't added my name yet but I will now.

Let's PLAN on this being our last month enduring the LONG 2ww and get our BFPs.:thumbup:

Here's the link to the March testing month. I'm sure there's an easier way than what I did

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/872110-march-testing-thread-13.html

Here's the link to the March testing month. I'm sure there's an easier way than what I did

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/872110-march-testing-thread-13.html

Hey there faithmum My Cycle BUDDY!!! Thank you for the info and I'm cd3 ....and counting Down the time to get Bsy with Baby dancing lol I can't wait for one of us HOPEFULLY BOTH OF US and Fluffy83 get our BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->