Evil?? or desperate??

oh dear...this reminds me of Nine Months the movie when he thought she tricked him into getting her knocked up by skipping pills

i know someone that done it and they are in a real mess now! The guy might love their LO but there's a lot of resentment in that relationship. You'd think she'd learn, but she plans to do it again. I think it's an awful thing to do and disrespectful.

Nope, I have never thought about doing this... lol. I want another baby but am far from wanting one badly enough right now to do anything like that or even bring it up more than a couple times to OH. lol

Babies don't make relationships any easier, so I would strongly discourage it if any of my friends wanted to.

I wouldn't do it. I don't take BCP either though. We use a mix of condoms (50%) and pull-out(50%). My old friend wanted another child when her DH didn't. She did JUST that, droping her pills down the sink. Sure enough she got pregnant. He relationship has been a wreck since. It's a shame really, its SO dishonest, wrong, and just plain immature to ever do something so evil!

ITS DIFFERENT FOR ME,BECAUSE MY HUBBY KNOWS IM NOT ON ANYTHING AND HAVENT BEEN FROM BEFORE WE TRIED FOR BEN IN FEB 07!!
I FELL THE 1ST TIME WE TRIED THEN AND WHEN WE TRIED IN JUNE I FELL STRAIGHT AWAY!!MY HUBBY SAYS HE HAS SUPERDEEDOPER SWIMMERS!!
I AGREE WITH YOU IT IS DISHONEST TO FORGET YOUR PILL!!
BUT ITS UP TO MY HUBBY TO COVER IT IF HE WANTS ACTION WITH NO CONCEIVING!! NOT ME!! I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF FOR YEARS BEFORE TRYING FOR BEN!!!!!
ITS HIS TURN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!
HE HAS A BOX CONDOMS IN HIS BEDSIDE CABINET,READY TO BE USED AND STILL IN DATE!!lol
AND I DID MENTION THAT TO HIM THE OTHER NITE?????AND LAST NITE!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
THINK HES SCARED WE ARE GOING LOSE IF I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN,HE WAS OVER THE MOON WHEN WE WERE LAST TIME BUT MMC REALLY FRIGHTENED HIM,AND WHAT I WENT THRU AND STILL GO THRU.

For one there is no need for all caps. ;)

2. If a husband knows his wife is taking BCP then he is TRUSTING her at being honest about taking them. He souldn't have to wear comdoms b/c of the chance that his wife is being dishonest. That's NO type of marriage to have.

Hi!! Must correct you on something but firstly want to ask you to read my posts AGAIN Rachelrhino!!!!!!!:shrug:
I am not being dishonest!!
I havent been on any birth control since start of Feb 08,as we wanted to conceive!!
We tried that month and got lucky,and Ben arrived in Nov 08!!
J started using condoms after Bens birth,which he stopped using at the end of May 09,so we could try to conceive again,we fell pregnant in june unfortunately lost baby at end of Aug 09!!
My hubby knows i am not on ANY form of birth control what so ever!!
He has his stash of condoms from ages ago,after the mmc we said we didnt want to wait,but he changed his mind and now wants to wait,so if he wants to wait to conceive i have to respect that(dont like it,but accept it)so if hes looking nookie than its up to him to use 1!! Not me!! Is that clear??I do hope so! I did say in a previous post that to deceive wouldnt be good!
I am deceiving nobody!!
I think some people just read bits and pieces and dont read the rest of other peoples posts and just jump to conclusions the wrong ones!!Take your time ladies please........:dohh:

The thought did cross my mind but I ended up waiting. I think it's normal when you want to be pg so badly. I wanted to start trying a few months before our wedding but dh was very against that. He actually wanted to wait a year after our wedding but there was no way, I wasn't waiting that long. We talked and came to a compromise. It worked out well I got pg 5 months after our wedding.

I wouldn't do it. I don't take BCP either though. We use a mix of condoms (50%) and pull-out(50%). My old friend wanted another child when her DH didn't. She did JUST that, droping her pills down the sink. Sure enough she got pregnant. He relationship has been a wreck since. It's a shame really, its SO dishonest, wrong, and just plain immature to ever do something so evil!

ITS DIFFERENT FOR ME,BECAUSE MY HUBBY KNOWS IM NOT ON ANYTHING AND HAVENT BEEN FROM BEFORE WE TRIED FOR BEN IN FEB 07!!
I FELL THE 1ST TIME WE TRIED THEN AND WHEN WE TRIED IN JUNE I FELL STRAIGHT AWAY!!MY HUBBY SAYS HE HAS SUPERDEEDOPER SWIMMERS!!
I AGREE WITH YOU IT IS DISHONEST TO FORGET YOUR PILL!!
BUT ITS UP TO MY HUBBY TO COVER IT IF HE WANTS ACTION WITH NO CONCEIVING!! NOT ME!! I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF FOR YEARS BEFORE TRYING FOR BEN!!!!!
ITS HIS TURN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!
HE HAS A BOX CONDOMS IN HIS BEDSIDE CABINET,READY TO BE USED AND STILL IN DATE!!lol
AND I DID MENTION THAT TO HIM THE OTHER NITE?????AND LAST NITE!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
THINK HES SCARED WE ARE GOING LOSE IF I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN,HE WAS OVER THE MOON WHEN WE WERE LAST TIME BUT MMC REALLY FRIGHTENED HIM,AND WHAT I WENT THRU AND STILL GO THRU.

For one there is no need for all caps. ;)

2. If a husband knows his wife is taking BCP then he is TRUSTING her at being honest about taking them. He souldn't have to wear comdoms b/c of the chance that his wife is being dishonest. That's NO type of marriage to have.

Hi!! Must correct you on something but firstly want to ask you to read my posts AGAIN Rachelrhino!!!!!!!:shrug:
I am not being dishonest!!
I havent been on any birth control since start of Feb 08,as we wanted to conceive!!
We tried that month and got lucky,and Ben arrived in Nov 08!!
J started using condoms after Bens birth,which he stopped using at the end of May 09,so we could try to conceive again,we fell pregnant in june unfortunately lost baby at end of Aug 09!!
My hubby knows i am not on ANY form of birth control what so ever!!
He has his stash of condoms from ages ago,after the mmc we said we didnt want to wait,but he changed his mind and now wants to wait,so if he wants to wait to conceive i have to respect that(dont like it,but accept it)so if hes looking nookie than its up to him to use 1!! Not me!! Is that clear??I do hope so! I did say in a previous post that to deceive wouldnt be good!
I am deceiving nobody!!
I think some people just read bits and pieces and dont read the rest of other peoples posts and just jump to conclusions the wrong ones!!Take your time ladies please........:dohh:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be offensive. I DID read your post, BUT reading a post in all caps is difficult to read. Using proper writing makes it easier for a person to correctly read and stay focused on what he/she is reading. ;)

I've thought about it, not really considered it nor would I ever actually do it, but it is something I've thought about.

It'd feel like I was missing out on something if my OH wasn't fully into it, but it can get frustrating when your partner is the one making you wait, especially if he messes you about, you start to think "Is he just scared, shall I give him a push, just get us pregnant and he'll actually cope fine?" So yeah, the thought has crossed my mind, but I could never do it. :)

Fortunately I'm now with a guy who REALLY wants kids. :D

The thought would not cross my mind, although I'm sure it's natural to feel devious at times. But to act on it could mean resentment towards the baby later.I could not be the reason for that, because *I* wanted to be dishonest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->