EWCM After MC??

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Evening ladies could do with some help and advice.

I MC on 22nd Dec at 9wks.. yesterday i had cloudy coloured EWCM and today its been clear coloured EWCM, but tonight had red blood tinge to it, my question is will this still be fertile EWCM im not too sure now?

Hi poppy, I do know that when pregnant you will give a +opk so i am not sure, the ewcm sounds promising though hun. Sorry i cant be of more help

Im sorry Poppy.
I am just as confused as you.
Sorry I couldnt be of any help to you.
xx

Hi poppy.

I am in the same boat, my hpt were very light yesterday and this morning I couldnt see a line but left for work b4 the time limit, so may be very very faint. Just done opk and its positive so dont know if it a real one or a preg hormone one! If its real I don't want to miss it! Had erpc 23rd Dec so neally been 2 weeks!
Sorry poppy, I know that was no help to you! xx

With what ive read you would have to have quite a high level of hcg for the OPK to turn positive and when i was pregnant i did use one and it was darker than the control line, so i think its safe to say since ive only had a very faint line on pregnancy test other day the OPK is picking up my LH surge now soooooooooooooo Sarah i think we can go for it :happydance:

Thanks ladies x

Thanks mumatmadhouse but dont think im ready just yet to ttc, so waiting till my first af arrives now :hugs:

hey i had this too, heard that it could be a bit of ovulation bleeding... ???

Yes ive read that too... i had ov pain last night on both sides and again today more ewcm with tinge of blood in so fx a good sign :happydance:

With what ive read you would have to have quite a high level of hcg for the OPK to turn positive and when i was pregnant i did use one and it was darker than the control line, so i think its safe to say since ive only had a very faint line on pregnancy test other day the OPK is picking up my LH surge now soooooooooooooo Sarah i think we can go for it :happydance:

Thanks ladies x

Woo hoo, we bd for the first time since m/c last night so hopefully those :spermy: are swimming the right way!!!! Good luck and:dust:

Woohoooo Sarah we DTD last night too for the first time in 10wks :happydance: did have some more ewcm today with tinge of blood again tho UGH... but my OPK has gone lighter today so yesterday was my positive x

Well poppy, I am not sure what's happening, hpt light positive still, but opk negative. So think my positive opk was due to hcg. Getting period type pains today, but only stopped bleeding 2 days ago, cant be af yet? X

Im going through same thing now, i just posted a thread in TTC after a loss cos ive got mild cramping and when i wiped it was bright red :shrug: thinking af is here if it gets heavy?

If your pregnancy test was only a faint line there is no way it would turn a OPK positive sweetie mine went positive Monday and done another OPK today its gone back faint x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->