Ewcm and ovulation question

AidansMom1

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have a 13 month old son. Right now dh and I are ntnp.

DS was conceived with help from IUI with ovidrel, femara, and progesterone. All tests for both of us were normal, it was basic unexplained infertility. Pregnancy was normal and close to perfect. I suspect that our trouble conceiving was due to the fact that I was on depo 2 years prior and my hormones were just normalizing.

In October of this past year, I got a bfp without trying which turned to a confirmed chemical pregnancy. This happened again in December. I am apparently super fertile now because both times we only BD'd once. When my period came back after the birth of my son, I started to notice loads of EWCM around ovulation time. I don't remember this ever happening before my son. Today I got a glob about the size of a raspberry. Sorry for the TMI but there is tons.

My question is this: today is CD18 and it seems so late. I have the loads of ewcm on the outside but creamy and sticky inside. I seem to get the ewcm later in my cycle every month. Could this be causing my chemicals? Like a LPD? What can be done? Does anyone else have this and have gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks!

I'm sorry for your losses :(

I haven't had this but what might be a good idea is to track your cycle with a bbt thermometer to see when you ovulate in your cycle. Some people do get an increase in ewcm in their lutheal phase as well even though they have already ovulated.

Even now that you are ntnp it might be a good time to track your cycle with bbt so that when you guys do start ttc you know when you ovulate.

Taking a good multivitamin (or one specifically for women ttc) is also a good option if you are not already doing this. It assists in making your lining nice and spongy for the egg to implant property. Its seems from the chemicals that your lining might not be good enough for the egg to properly implant.

I don't know if you get these prenatal vitamins where you live, but I can highly recommend Pregnacare Conception by Vitabiotics. You can drink these even though you are not ttc yet as it would help get your body ready.

I myself have a short lutheal phase but have gotten pregnant twice now without any problems so its not always that which is the problem.

I hope this helped somewhat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->