EWCM at 10 DPO?

LittleDarlins

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if any of you ladies have ever had EWCM while in the 2ww? I'm currently on CD 27 of a 30 day cycle and 10dpo. Yesterday I got thrush down below (Sorry for tmi) and had sticky type CM. This morning when I went to the toilet and wiped I saw a glob of clear EWCM on toilet paper but when I checked my cervix it was still sticky. I just went to the bathroom again and noticed my knickers were quite wet. When I wiped the toilet paper was covered in clear EWCM so I checked cervix again and sure enough I have a ton of it. This isn't normal for me, I've never had EWCM after ovulation. Could this be as a result of the thrush I have, or does it mean anything else?

I had EWCM and am due for AF today.
Its almost 6pm and hasnt arrived yet. Ive been pregnant before but cant remember what my cm was like!

I remember my CM was creamy with my first 2 pregnancies, with my 3rd pregnancy I was dry so this is all new to me. Unfortunately, I think I may be out as fertility friend changed my ovulation day this morning so apparently I'm now at 9dpo instead of 11dpo and I've had a massive temp drop below the cover line and have AF cramping. I'm due on tomorrow or Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->