EWCM at 7 days after D&C??? A Little Help Please?

Criosaidh

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Have just been to the bathroom and I seem to have a fair amount of EWCM?? My D&C was Tuesday last week, it's barely been a week since then and I really only stopped bleeding yesterday. Is my ever irratating body playing jokes with me or what?? :shrug:

I did get a next-to BFN two days before my D&C, could my hormones have already been on the way to sorting themselves out? Have had some "pinchy" feelings in my lower abdomen which could be attributed to OV discomfort, and have slightly sore bubs which is normally my indicator that I'm "laying" :haha: but....? :wacko:

Will be BDing like a good 'un on the slim possibility anyway - OH will be in for a shock, we're in the last hour of a 12 hour shift! :haha:

What do you think though ladies?

C x x x

Sometimes it is crazy how fast our bodies sort themselves out after such losses.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you get your sticky bean soon!

hi
i dont know an answer for sure but it sounds good. def bd like mad if you are feeling up to it :)

i had d+c yesterday, and this has given me hope that things can sort themselves out quickly.

loads of luck for a sticky bfp :hugs:

ooh sounds promising.

id BD too just in case if it were me.

I hope you are "laying" so soon that would be great if your body bounced back so quick.

Thanks ladies. :hugs: Same to all of you, hope to see loads of supersticky BFPs.

Gone :sex:. :winkwink:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"