ewcm at 9 dpo?

jodi_19

Mommy of a beauty queen
Reaction score
I am currently 9 (possibly 8) dpo. I got positive opks on CD 16 and 17. So far I've had two :bfn: and one evap. Today I've noticed a decent amount of ewcm. I barely get any during ovulation and have never noticed any after ovulation ( I chart this with FF). I ovulated late last cycle so I figured I'd test just in case I geared up to O and didn't and my body was trying again. My opk was negative but has a decent line (but not positive). What do you think. Is the ewcm a good sign?

Well, I'd probably take another OPK tonight and tomorrow, just to be sure that decent line doesn't turn into a +++ and you are ovulating late. I know that OPKs can get +++ if you are pregnant, but that's usually closer to AF being due, but you never know. If your OPK gets any darker, I'd do an HPT to see what it is doing and if it's --- then I'd BD for sure.

Most people get watery/creamy discharge if they are pregnant, but everybody is different so of course that's a possibility too. I occasionally get some EWCM the day before AF shows up, caused by the rise in Estrogen and drop in progesterone, but not at 9 dpo.

My cervix is closed tight so I don't think it's ovulation. It was high, soft and open leading up to and during my positive opks. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. My luteal phase is usually 11-12 days so I won't have to wait long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->