ewcm but on minipill

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im sorry if any of this is tmi..

do you get ewcm on minipill? ive had it twice. last week and again today. my husband finished inside today and hours later i had a huge amount of ewcm that was crystal clear. im breastfeeding a 4 month old. i know the minipill doesnt prevent ovulation in all women and im wondering if it worked because this cm was super thin, crystal clear, and stretchy, not thick like i thought the minipill is supposed to make it.

I've gotten pregnant on minipill twice, once 9yrs ago my son is 8 now! I used implant for 6yrs after he was born then stopped to ttc. Had ds2 and decided to chance minipill again as i was bf and options were fairly limited. Got pg first cycle but miscarried.
i have read that about 50% women still ov on it and the way it changes cm is not reliable enough in my opinion (or experience😂)

I've gotten pregnant on minipill twice, once 9yrs ago my son is 8 now! I used implant for 6yrs after he was born then stopped to ttc. Had ds2 and decided to chance minipill again as i was bf and options were fairly limited. Got pg first cycle but miscarried.
i have read that about 50% women still ov on it and the way it changes cm is not reliable enough in my opinion (or experience😂)
goodness ive heard its a bad option unless its taken exactly on time everyday but i tend to be off no more than an hour than previous time taking it. one time last week i took it 2 and a half hours late because i wasnt home when i was supposed to take it. i didnt think id be out at the store with my hubby and our daughter that long

I never Fell pg on the mini pill i was taking a few yrs ago but a few times i didnt take on time & i spotted loads for days because of the hormone drop, i think it depends on each womens body how it acts on lack of pill hormones but you couldve ovulated... I guess the only way you'll know is by testing in a week or 2.. Keep us posted if you start experiencing any other symptoms hun x

UPDATE: i got one of my bundles of tests in the mail. i took 4 tests and they are all POSITIVE. im going to the doctor with my hubby tonight for blood tests(i think ill specify quantitative) just to be sure and for a urine test....i cant believe it

my replacement fone is updating its software so ill take pictures of the old tests and some new ones!!! btw the test line showed up faint BEFORE 1 MINUTE. on all tests.

UPDATE: i got one of my bundles of tests in the mail. i took 4 tests and they are all POSITIVE. im going to the doctor with my hubby tonight for blood tests(i think ill specify quantitative) just to be sure and for a urine test....i cant believe it

my replacement fone is updating its software so ill take pictures of the old tests and some new ones!!! btw the test line showed up faint BEFORE 1 MINUTE. on all tests.

Oh my goodness really?! Congratulations... Yes please post pics when you have updated :)

I wonder if you ovulated last week then if the tests are faint..

I wonder if you ovulated last week then if the tests are faint..

yea, when i had that ewcm?! i knew something was super weird. it happened when i first started the pill but we used pull out method with it all last week so must have been .. some pre-ejaculation or something?? ill hold urine because everytime i pee i never hold and i keep getting super faints and cant get the camera to pick them up well. so ill hold for as long as i can and post pictures of what happens

Yes please do, how exciting hehe! Thats ok, just limit your drinking & eait until you really need to pee next it'll def be more concentrated, yes i bet you did ov last week.. Pull out isnt always 100% but if you dont pull out just intime i guess odd lilswimmers get through.. ;)

See, it does happen....i was 20 the first time and i allowed my doc convince me that i prob messed it up back then and its actually very safe so went on it again at 28! It happened again and thats enough proof for me anyway! Congrats and cant wait to see pics x

i posted the pics in pregnancy tests forum but i can post here too!
tweaked
https://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/catiren/2015-09-10%2016.12.45_zps2ry45ltw.jpg
untweaked
https://imageserve.babycenter.com/31/000/370/tnZaay84PRlgzGWN1sliC2rVpttJBbHq_lg.jpg

Yep! All light pink, def look positive to me & can see them clearly! :)

What did Dr say? X

Yep! All light pink, def look positive to me & can see them clearly! :)

What did Dr say? X

dr said the result was inconclusive and they wanted to do quantitative blood test to see how much hcg i have in my system. im still getting positives to this moment so i have no idea wats going on

Result was inconclusive?? Is that because its faint then? Thats most prob because the hormones still doubling.. Hope the blood results are good ones hun X

Result was inconclusive?? Is that because its faint then? Thats most prob because the hormones still doubling.. Hope the blood results are good ones hun X

i did the wash test on my dried tests since they all keep showing pink faints under 4 minutes. the faint lines stayed. but idk how reliable this method is. i used wondfo and the result is negative. that wuld be insane if i had dud tests or if the sensitivity just isnt low enough

Is Wondfo very sensitive? Like an early test.. Have you had the bloods done yet hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->