EWCM -> Creamy -> EWCM?

starluck

Reaction score
I'm hoping we have some CM experts who can help a girl out here :)

This is my second cycle TTC. I began tracking CM and CP this month, but am not temping right now (although now I REALLY wish I was temping!)

I had EWCM cycle day 12 and 13, then had a few very stressful days and dried up. EWCM returned day 16, 17, 18, and started to dry up yesterday on CD 19. So, I assumed I ovulated on CD18 or so. This morning CM was creamy (white streak in my underwear - sorry TMI :haha:) and it felt like my cervix was a bit lower and harder, so I thought I for sure ovulated already. Today is CD20. I had a bowel movement this evening and when I wiped I saw that I had yellow/white EWCM with about 3 inch of stretch. When I checked my cervix it felt softer than earlier today, but not quite as high as it was a few days ago. I am now thoroughly confused :dohh:

My husband and I BD'd just in case I'm actually ovulating today (and we BD'd on CD 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18) but I am wondering if there are any experts out there can help me figure out if I ovulated today or a couple of days ago?

Hard to say really. Spurts of estrogen can cause EWCM after you have ovulated so that makes things tricky.

I have long cycles but get EWCM 3 times. Once around CD13-16, then again around CD26-30 (ovulation) then again just before my period is due.

thanks for your reply minties! :) i didn't know the connection between estrogen and ewcm!

i do think my hormones are a bit off balance with the stress of last week, so that could explain things. i had very clear ovulation pains on monday, so i *think* i ovulated monday night. it was just strange to see another patch of EWCM. Oh well, we got all the BD in that we could :thumbup: I am definitely temping next cycle for more insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->