EWCM & DPO? Please help

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Ok ladies,

Quick one for you:

Q: When do you start your DPO if your going by EWCM, while you've got it or when it goes away?

Appriciate your answers I cant really get a clear one from anywhere!!:hugs:

Ps Im o'ing for the first time since my m/c and so excited dont want to get it wrong!!

I dont know if I have it right, but I usually decide that the day after I last see ewcm is 1dpo.

Well im nearly sure that i get ewcm for 2 days after i ovulate then i get another patch of it 7dpo. This mth i was supposed to ov on fri although i was testing cervix position and on the sat it felt totally diff it was really high and soft & squidgy on the sat, had loads of ewfm too. Then on the sunday cervix was slightly harder and still had ewfm. Mon it was harder again with only a tiny bit of cm so by tues cervix is coming down again and cm is like lotion and not fertile. So i recon u do get fertile mucus for 2-3 days after u have ovulated. If that all makes sense !!

Ok so I first noticed ewcm yesterday afternoon so when can I count as DPO 1?

Sorry to sound stupid but Ive never just gone by this before:blush:

I count the day after ewcm as 1 dpo but I only have ewcm 1 day a cycle - the day I ov :)

i wudnt trust ewcm to count dpo as you can get it before and after

I wouldn't go by EWCM alone either. Charting temps is much more reliable. I know that women with PCOS can get oestrogen surges throughout their cycles, which is what causes the EWCM, so I assume that that can happen for other women too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->