ewcm during af * tmi*

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies need some advice please , since i had my mmc in june/july every period iv had since then has got super stretchy ewcm sorry tmi , is this normal i never noticed this b4 my mmc , just wondering if i should bother my doctor with it , thanks :flower:

Ditto - Me too (I didn't mention it yet because well I thought it might be TMI but I'm glad you did). Usually it's the first day of heavy bleeding I get it...weird? And never happened pre-M/C either.

its the day of my heaviest aswell , its weird think i will mention it to the doc see if maybe its hormonal ,as im terrified of the dreaded menopause lol

Oh don't say that...I'm not ready! I think cycles are just a bit different after a M/C - perhaps after a pregnancy women have experienced this change as well...hopefully more ladies will answer. If you ask your doctor just post back to this thread so I know what he/she says (and I hope it's just us being too worried about everything going on down there and it doesn't mean anything...)

Hi, hope you dont mind me bookmarking. My periods have been unusual (watered down with ewcm) since my m/c 4 months ago. Mine is worst the first day of heavy bleeding too. Do you have any other symptoms? I have managed to persuade my doctor to check my day 21 progesterone because something is not right. I have major pms symptoms as well (sore boobs, migraines, feeling sick, depression etc) I was hoping by 4 months post miscarriage my body would be back to normal. I'm desparate to find out why I'm not getting pregnant again :cry: Would be intersested if anyone has an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->