EWCM during TWW

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi! I am 8/9 dpo now and have been noticing an increase in cm since I o'd, it had been pretty watery up until now but today I am having loads of ewcm?! I know some people get that normally but for me I'd usually only get it around the time I ovulate so I'm hoping this is a good sign. Noticing a lot of cramping and some pulling (quite sore) in my ovary.
Other symptoms have been peeing more and quite sleepy (yawning a lot).
Tested today-couldn't help myself since I batch of internet cheapies arrived and of course BFN, going to test again tomorrow!

Anyone any experience of ewcm this close to af?

I do notice an increase in discharge the sooner I get to my period due date when I'm preggers. Typically I dry up after about 6-7DPO... unless I'm pregnant.

Just as a side note I've never received a BFP until at least 2-3 after implantation so it could still be very early yet for it to show up on an hpt but your symptoms sound promising! Good luck!

I do notice an increase in discharge the sooner I get to my period due date when I'm preggers. Typically I dry up after about 6-7DPO... unless I'm pregnant.

Just as a side note I've never received a BFP until at least 2-3 after implantation so it could still be very early yet for it to show up on an hpt but your symptoms sound promising! Good luck!

Thanks for your reply :) yeah I remember on my last pregnancy constantly going to the toilet worried I was bleeding because of the amount of cm! (had previously had a mmc so was on edge).
I don't feel as optimistic now as I was, tested again and a definite bfn, still crampy though and I wouldn't normally get cramps until af actually has arrived and it's going on days now. Still more cm than normal but seems to be going more towards sticky mixed with watery so maybe my body is just playing tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->