EWCM.. for a WEEK?!?

blessedbylife

Married Mom of 1 & Preggo
Reaction score
i've been checking my cervix daily, and it's been high and slightly open for a week now, i've had ewcm for a week as well, ov cramping started 7 days ago, and stopped 2 days ago.:blush: No cramping since... OH and I BD'd 2 nights ago, i feel like i don't have a chance in hell.. going to BD tonight in hopes of some signs tomorrow? Any suggestions?

I've also been EXTREAMELY tired for the past week,:sleep: no matter how much sleep i get, nothing is enough! I woke up today with a HUGE headache, even though i've been drinking tons of water, and my entire body is sore... maybe i'm getting sick?:shrug:

Do you use opks at all? To me it nearly sounds like your tried to ovulate and then didnt for some reason, then finally did a couple of days ago around when the pain finally stopped.

that makes alot of sense, thank you SO MUCH. I've been considering using OPK's. If we don't get a BFP this month and AF shows up then i'm going to buy them for next month. Talked to OH about it, that's what we've concluded. usually i can tell when i've ovulated, weird that this month i'm so off.

Checked my Cervix, still high, very soft and barely open. Have very clear and very strechy cm when i wipe, i guess we'll just wait and see!

Fingers crossed the little bugger decides to pop out soon hun!xxx:hugs:

thanks ladies, cervix is still SHOW, so hopefully we can catch it! I'm also not tired today, i'm pretty energetic, went out shopping and i'm not exhausted... not sure if that's good or not, but just thought i'd share that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->