ewcm...or lack of...

eve123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so am ttc #2, have a 26-28 day cycle, I calculated ovulation time to be Mon to sat of this week, so yesterday had a few twingy pains, anyway we dtd sat, sun, tonight, hubbie away wed and Thur so will try for Fri. I have no ewcm at all, maybe its too soon, I'm finding it hard this mth to know when I'm ovulating!! Anyone in the same boat??

I have only gotten ewcm once. And from what I've read it's totally possible to get pregnant with no ewcm.

The only way I know i'm ovulating is because of temping...and one positive opk I just happen to take at the right time.

Do you chart or use opks? I used to go by those ovulation calculators on the computer or on my phone but they all had me ovulating way later than I really was. Which could make a difference. Seriously...temping has changed the ball game.

I usually never get ewcm :/

With my last son I got pregnant on the first cycle that we tried Preseed... I think it really helped. I was ovulating, just not producing enough ewcm.

I feel the same way. I am not proud in enough EWCM so I bought fertilitea and Fertili CM. I also used cough medicine and bought some Pre Seed.

Thanks for all the replies girls, yeah we were trying for 6 mths with dd, on the 7th mth we used OPK's and preseed and we got pregnant! I suppose this time around we wanted to just go with the flow and see what happens! I'll wait for next cycle and use OPK and preseed!!!!

Thanks for all the replies girls, yeah we were trying for 6 mths with dd, on the 7th mth we used OPK's and preseed and we got pregnant! I suppose this time around we wanted to just go with the flow and see what happens! I'll wait for next cycle and use OPK and preseed!!!!

This is giving me so much hope. I am at CD 12 and I need to hear this I am BD tomorrow and the day after and the following day!:blush::blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->