EWCM - please help!!

holden_babez

Reaction score
HI ladies
This is our second month TTC and today I am only CD9.
I just went to the toilet as I thought I had pee'd myself to see I am rather wet down there today..
When I wiped I had a look at my CM and it was stretchy like raw egg whites...
I them further instepcted (with gloves on) around my cervix and it was the same stuff that come out on the toilet paper the first time..

I suppose i am asking can i get EWCM on CD9.. My period was 28 days last month but I dont know when i O.. I thought i was on CD 12-13 (only going by how horny I was for them 2 days - omg i wanted it all day.. poor hubby lol)

I have been having headaches for the past 2 days and lower backache today, but i thought the backache might have been from my sleeping last night as i woke this morning on my back..

we did :sex: last night (as it was my 30th birthday :thumbup:)..
Can i O earlier then normal?
and when would I expec t my next period then?
How long is the longest LP? 16 days??

Thanks in advance
Skye x

BD everytime you see ewcm. Its normal to get ewcm after AF and a week or so before ovulation. It's hard to pin point ov just by CM as it changes all throughout your cycle xx

I agree with Taylor. I get EWCM when I ovulate but also 1 to 2 days before AF. CM can be weird and rather unpredictable for some. So if you're unsure of when you ovulate (if you're not temping), just BD when you see it to be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->