EWCM question

Fleur29

Reaction score
Hi girls, I had EWCM today, bang on CD14, so will definitely be BD'ing tonight!

However, my question is - how long after first seeing EWCM do you continue to BD? My dh doesnt have a huge amount of stamina for BD (!!!) so we usually do it every couple of days around O time (and this worked when conceiving our DD) but I wasnt sure how long you keep BD'ing after first seeing EWCM, I normally only have EWCM for a couple of days. So if we do it tonight, then on weds night - that will probably cover us do you think? Do you continue to BD until EWCM is no longer there (often hard to tell as it can be easy to confuse semen with EWCM - now there is a sentence i never thought i would write!) or do you continue right up until there is no way you can be ovulating anymore, having seen EWCM on CD14? eg CD19/20?

I'm not temping/charting or peeing on ovulation sticks as I decided we would just see what happens the first few months of ttc #2 so literally just going on dates and CM changes.

Thank you in advance and lots of beautiful baby dust to you all XX

I normally do OPKs as well so I'm no expert on this - last month I had 3 days of EWCM and got the positive O on the third day. I'm guessing everyone is different though? You can test how stretchy it is and if it seems quite stretchy then I would say to go for it. You could always BD the evening after you first see it and then 2 days later but in the morning? Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->