Ewcm question?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Hey ladies I am very confused. So I am on day 19 of my cycle and I thought I o'ed on day 15. But then on day 16 after working out at the gym I got home and sorry if tmi but I had HUGE strings of ewcm just hanging out of my vagina...and me and my bf had sex on day 17 and it was still there...but I didn't read too much into it. Then yesterday on day 18 I checked my cervix position and it was high hard and closed I believe...then today I checked it and it is low hard and closed... so do you ladies think I o'ed between day 16 and today instead of between day 14 or 15 like I thought? Because my cervix position was still high until today? Oh and also I had some blood in the ewcm??

Since you said your cervix is closed, that means O already happened, or it would be open. For me personally, my cervix stays high after O if I conceived and lowers if I don't, so I would take that it is still high as a good sign. I would say you probably O'd around the time you thought. As to the bleeding, that could be from a number of things, even touching your cervix if it is extra sensitive or having rough :sex:. It does get extra sensitive from filling with blood during early pregnancy so, again, I would take it as a good sign. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->