EWCM vs semen? Confused...

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I'm not actually TTC but I figure you TTC ladies would be the best people to ask about this.
I BD'd yesterday, about 20 hours ago. I have irregular cycles, so I never know what's going on really. Ovia says I was in my fertile window yesterday, but I've only been using it one cycle and last cycle was crazy even for me, and I haven't been checking my CM lately.
About 6 hours after sex I noticed I had some pink discharge with little blood spots, I figure it was just cuz we were a bit too rough.

I just checked my CM and it looked like EWCM with a slight tan tint to it (probably left over dried blood from the sex irritation bleeding) but I'm not sure if it's EWCM or semen. I tried stretching it and with the same sample sometimes it stretched 2 inches while other times it broke super fast... I tried dropping it in water but there wasn't much so I had it on my finger and I put my finger at the top of the water and swirled slightly to get it to release. It sank to the bottom and looked like a strand kind of? Idk it didn't turn into a clump but it didn't dissolve either. Help?

I find semen more thin, slippery and not stretchy- almost 'greasy' it sounds like ewcm to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->