Ewcm?

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Can anyone tell me what EWMC mean? And can you just a bit on the toilet tissue not loads of it??

Mine was like this for about 3 days but only a little.. was like water but with bits that were stretchy and see though then since this it is watery and slippery on my fingers. I never get much in my undies or on the tissue but I noticed if I were to check my CM.. Sorry TMI ladies, just trying to get to know my body as its irregular with my PCOS... :blush:

Hi there!!! EWCM stands for eggwhite cervical mucus....

I usually don't check mine on the TP.. I check mine internally... But in January I had a miscarriage and I finally had a period 16 days ago..

So yesterday after I went to the loo I wiped and there was a glob of EWCM on the TP..

Tested it with my finger and it stretched very very long! Look just like when you break an egg!!

Hello!!

I never get ewcm in my knickers and rarely on a tissue, before I started ttc I never thought I got it at all, but I was very wrong. Checking internally is usually the best idea, I insert 2 fingers and then pull my fingers apart, if it stretches between your fingers it ewcm. I get quite a lot and tends to start 3/4 days before ovulation but can last longer. Mine tends to peak the day before ovulation, I will really see an increase. CM checking is a great way of monitoring your fertility, at least I think so but my cm does seem to change through my cycle and I've become familiar with it and the changes.

I have pcos too, so on cd 18 and waiting to ovulate, I should ovulate by cd 20...last cycle was 34 days long and it was my shortest in a while. I'm losing weight which really does the trick with me and my cycles. I lost 4 stone, it made my cycles regular and I conceived my son without trying, so I know I need to keep on losing if I'm going to successful with number 2. xx

So toady it's watery and sticky and there is white/cream coloured cm too

And for two days now I had an ache in my breasts, slightly feeling sick, also been yawning more, these symptoms are on and off throughout the day though :shrug:

What could it be? Or is it just Pcos playing games??

Maybe you have ovulated? Hard to say unless you track your cycle. What cycle day are you on?

Heard good things about inositol, supposed to help pcos women, here's some info:

https://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplements/inositol-and-pcos/

If you Google pcos and inositol you'll find plenty of information.

I've got some and have just started taking it regularly. X

I'm currently on day 74!!! But I did have spotting on the 7th 8th and 9th April, took a test a few weeks ago and was negative, but this time at the beginning if the month I didn't have spotting but have EWCM and watery for a week. It's mainly watery but stick now and some CM I'm getting is white/cream with the watery I mean :blush:

We bedded 4 days in a row this week :blush:

Not long ago I had a 60 odd day cycle so I feel your frustration. Since I have lost weight my cycles have shortened, last one was 34 days.

Try inositol a lady I was talking to on another thread said it shortened her cycles quite quickly. Worth a try, I got mind from Amazon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->