Ewcm?!

clapper

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI, but I went to the bathroom for the second time this morning and had TONS of EWCM!? I don't think I have ever even had EWCM before... I believe I am 9dpo. Anyone else ever had this?

I've read it can really go either way. For some it's an early pregnancy symptom. For others it's a sign that AF is on her way. Last cycle I had huge globs of it a couple of days before AF showed her ugly face.

I certainly hope you have a better outcome!

Thanks! I guess time will tell! Ive been BBT and I am pretty sure I O'd and I am 9dpo.. I did have 2 low temps but I didn't sleep well those nights and our bedroom was freezing!

Sorry for the TMI, but I went to the bathroom for the second time this morning and had TONS of EWCM!? I don't think I have ever even had EWCM before... I believe I am 9dpo. Anyone else ever had this?

Last month I freaked out and had the same thing happen to me, unfortunately i had my period 3 days early and it was only 4 days long which is short to me but I later found a read saying some women produce ewcm before there period do to a raise in hormones

interesting! I read that too after making this post. I am not even sure if I actually ovulated anymore. My chart is so strange looking!! just waiting it out I guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->