ewww hahaha

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
So I'm wearing leggings and I noticed my legs were really dry so I went to put lotion on the and oh my goodness! I got some hairy legs :haha: thank goodness its hard to see lol I guess I need to pay some attention to myself :/ lol I swear I've gone a month of wearing nothing but sweat pants!

So I'm wearing leggings and I noticed my legs were really dry so I went to put lotion on the and oh my goodness! I got some hairy legs :haha: thank goodness its hard to see lol I guess I need to pay some attention to myself :/ lol I swear I've gone a month of wearing nothing but sweat pants!

I've just had hubby shave mine for me lol its a good job I trust him!

I went to shave my legs last night and realized it's already getting hard for me to reach some areas - ugh - and it's almost summer- I'm thinking bf is gonna have to help me out!

I'm sure I could get hubby to do it but our shower is sooooooo small! Lol oh well I usually do the long dresses and I don't really go out in leggings so we should be good till after Noah gets here in 8 to 10 weeks :)

I haven't had any trouble shaving my legs yet, but the hoo-ha is definitely being neglected. :blush:

I haven't had any trouble shaving my legs yet, but the hoo-ha is definitely being neglected. :blush:

Yep mine is the same :( its going to be an overgrown lady garden by the time I've given birth haha how embarrassing!

Yep mine is the same :( its going to be an overgrown lady garden by the time I've given birth haha how embarrassing!

Mine to but I don't care! It keeps dh away a LITTLE lol and I'm sure the drs see a lot worse and grosser things then our overgrown lady gardens :) lol

Mine to but I don't care! It keeps dh away a LITTLE lol and I'm sure the drs see a lot worse and grosser things then our overgrown lady gardens :) lol

That is true lol! I'm sure when I'm in labour ill have plenty of other things to worry about and won't be giving my 'lady garden' much thought :p

ive been epilating for a few years now so the hairs dont come back thick... actually starting to have bald patches on my legs which is good cause shaving is bit impossible atm :D

ive been epilating for a few years now so the hairs dont come back thick... actually starting to have bald patches on my legs which is good cause shaving is bit impossible atm :D

I've always wanted an epilator but heard that it hurts so I've been put off buying one :(

I've always wanted an epilator but heard that it hurts so I've been put off buying one :(

I've got one. I bought the Argos Value one for £15 to test if I minded the pain or not, and the reviews for it are brilliant.
Anyway, the pain on my legs is fine. It hurts round the ankles though. Ive only used it a few times and hardly have any hair on them at all now.

Do NOT use it on your bits! It hurts unimaginably! :rofl:

Same! Although what with the hemorrhoids and the lack of bedroom action I don't have to worry about OH seeing down there anyway :haha:

yeh i tried it on mine n i ended up gettin one that was deep routed and it bled :/

also dont do it between ur boobs as i ended up with rash and spots :(

yeh it hurts n u end up lookin like a plucked chicken for a night (dont have a bath after as i also found this out >.< )

buuuuut after a while the hair gets plucked so much it stops coming back, takes a few goes so its a long term commitment thing but ur legs look great after and only hae to do it when it grows back after bout a couple weeks or month.

i really cant recommend it more its sooooo worth it :)

I might get one and give it a try... Noted not to use it on lady garden haha! Are legs and armpits okay tho?

hmm i wouldn on armpits, they are very thin skinned like ur lady lips hehe buuut there are places that wax ur pits n bits :D

I'm too embarrassed to get my bits and bobs out in front of complete strangers haha! Had a spray tan last year and had to stand there completely naked and haven't had one since :p mind you, all that will probably change after I've had the baby!

I might get one and give it a try... Noted not to use it on lady garden haha! Are legs and armpits okay tho?

I've heard a lot of people say that it was v painful under their arms, but after trying it on my bits, I imagine it would be a walk in the park!! :haha:

My legs and lady parts haven't seen a razor in a few weeks now.

I think I'm going to try and tackle them this in the bath this morning.

Not going to be easy now I'm measuring 41 weeks! Lol.

But I'd hate to have hairy legs in labour.

I think I may well get DH to shave my legs when I'm in early labor. Lol.

His job today is also to paint my toenails for me!

My legs and lady parts haven't seen a razor in a few weeks now.

I think I'm going to try and tackle them this in the bath this morning.

Not going to be easy now I'm measuring 41 weeks! Lol.

But I'd hate to have hairy legs in labour.

I think I may well get DH to shave my legs when I'm in early labor. Lol.

His job today is also to paint my toenails for me!

I don't think I'd trust my other half with painting my toe nails... Nail varnish would end up all over the place lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->