exaggerated feelings

kiasuten

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like they're overreacting every time something happens? I don't just get upset, I become enraged about things. And nothing makes me sad, it makes me absolutely depressed.

Ugh I'm so sick of my reactions to things lately. I don't realize what happens until after the fact and my boyfriend is like "WTH just happened?"

Im the same, I threw an absolute fit earlier as OH was 5 minutes late coming in and I couldnt open the jar of sweet and sour sauce so I couldnt carry on cooking tea. I chucked the jar (luckily it didnt smash) and then just sobbed in the kitchen!!! :wacko: My little daughter, bless her heart, came and hugged me and said 'it will be ok mummy, heres my teddy' I then cried even more for being a twat over nothing.
I swear I wasnt this hormonal the first time round.

I was just the same till about 24 weeks, now I am actually aware as I do it so often say wow baby hormones:)

I think its just one of those pregnancy things hun and eventually our loved ones get used to us and dont get upset, I always appologise later for being over sensitive and that helps him not to buid resentment xx

i am th same i feel total rage sometimes.

i flip so easy at bf - over text messages esp as he isnt here so i get more and more angry, i take things he says the wrong way, flip at him when he is here and feel like i have to cause an argument all the time.

then some days i get so angry (like at work the other week) i could literally punch someone, just didnt think my hormones would get to me in this way!

was startin to get concerned about myself as bf said i just flip out like a lunatic.

and i dnt realise til aferwards, then i am ok and think right i wont react like that again, but i always do.
and its always my bf that gets it!!!!!

he now does believe it is the hormones as i wasnt like this before i got pregnant!!!

I was just the same till about 24 weeks, now I am actually aware as I do it so often say wow baby hormones:)

So there is a possible end date? It might not last the whole pregnancy? :thumbup: YES! lol

Thank god it's not just me... I feel like I have no control over how I react sometimes. And my boyfriend hasn't been very patient with me lately, which makes me feel worse.

Hopefully, being more aware of it, I can stop it before it happens...

yes im awful and fully admit it lol my daughter opened the bedroom window and forgot to shut it after id asked her and i cried for ten minutes how nobody ever listened to me (you shoulda seen my daughters face! lol) my mum came round and walked into the frontroom after i had just scrubbed the floor i have wooden flooring and i had a massive arguement with her about respecting my house lol she told me she would come back when im not being such a hormonal bitch i had to beg forgiveness over the phone once id calmed down an realised how daft id been lmao x

yes im awful and fully admit it lol my daughter opened the bedroom window and forgot to shut it after id asked her and i cried for ten minutes how nobody ever listened to me (you shoulda seen my daughters face! lol) my mum came round and walked into the frontroom after i had just scrubbed the floor i have wooden flooring and i had a massive arguement with her about respecting my house lol she told me she would come back when im not being such a hormonal bitch i had to beg forgiveness over the phone once id calmed down an realised how daft id been lmao x

Aww... your daughter must have been so confused! I guess our patience is wearing really thin.

Sometimes after these things happen, I just need a :hugs: from someone because I really don't realize what's happening until after it all blows over. Yeesh!

I've had a few moments like this, but usually it's a culmination of lots of things happening. We got back from visiting family yesterday, it had been a long four days with lots of travelling and we had tried to fit everyone in but didn't get to say goodbye to my Dad or see my Step-Sister and I was made to feel so bad for it I went to bed and cried my eyes out when we got home I was so stressed and overwhelmed.

Also at the petrol station DH had to stop me from going and dragging the guy in front of us out of the shop to move his car as we sat waiting for the pump for 15 minutes....I was livid! That isn't like me at all.....I'd even unbuckled my seat and had my hand on the door handle!

Aww... your daughter must have been so confused! I guess our patience is wearing really thin.

Sometimes after these things happen, I just need a :hugs: from someone because I really don't realize what's happening until after it all blows over. Yeesh!

she thought i was mental shes 11 goin on 35 she has a good laugh about my hormones all the time lol makes me wanna strangle her haha x

she thought i was mental shes 11 goin on 35 she has a good laugh about my hormones all the time lol makes me wanna strangle her haha x

LOL I remember being that young and feeling so mature. I think that's why I want a boy... they don't grow up as quickly as girls imo.

I woke up this morning to find my 2 cats on top of the refrigerator, all of the cereal boxes and the oatmeal on the floor :growlmad: I woke my boyfriend up and made him take care of it for me... I might have strangled my cats if left to my own devices.

you did the right thing or the cats might not have survived the day lol i see one speck on my floor and it drives me nuts lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->