Excited but nervous

em1

Reaction score
Hi

I haven't been on here for quite a while (getting married in two weeks so been very busy).

I had a miscarriage in June (1st pregnancy), I was 6 weeks so verry early. It was one of the worst things I've been through.

I was advised to wait for a period before TTC, which I did. I though it was going to take ages to get pregnant again but i got a :bfp: last week. I am now in my 6th week again and am extremely nervous. It's been really hard to stop myself getting excited but at the same time I don't want to. I am trying to concentrate on my wedding to take my mind off it (luckily my wedding plans are going smoothly)

Because of being so nervous I went straight to the doctors to inform them of my pregnancy and was met by an extremely unsympathetic doctor who told me that the pregnancy test wouldn't have been positive as it would have been way to early (even though I tested when I was 3 days late). She told me that the hormone in my system was probably still in my system from my miscarriage so to dismiss it as a pregnancy. I came out completely upset and wondering whether maybe this was true. I came home and rang the NHS direct who told me that after a miscarriage the hormone would be out of your system within 35 days (I was double that).

I went back later that day to see another doctor who gave me a blood test which confirmed I was pregnant. It's such a waiting game but I have everything crossed.

I can't help being excited and would be nice to be able to talk to anyone that is in their 6th week also. Anyone out there?

awww congratulations!!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/st-1.gif

congrats, you have given me hope xx :happydance:

Congrats - hope you have a great wedding and i'm sure you'll have a sticky one this time! xx

Congratulations! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hopefully they can book you for an early scan, to help put your mind at ease. :hug:

congratulations and welcome :) wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

congratulations on the pregnancy. I hope your big day goes perfectly. I am really sorry to read about your miscarriage and i wish you the best of luck in this pregnancy. I am also 6 weeks pregnant (#1) and expected due date is around 8th April and i have my first scan on September 26th. When is your expected due date? x

:happydance:Congrats and :bfp:and your wedding, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

Congrats on the :bfp: and lot's o' sticky stuff! Enjoy your wedding!

Hi huni. Sorry to hear what you've been through but I'm sure this time it will be a sticky and you'll have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.

Good luck and enjoy you're wedding day!

xxx

First of all a big Congrats!!!

I totally understand you!. I had a m/c last days of May. Waited a cycle and now I'm pregnant again, starting the 4th week. I'm afraid that this one won't stick but I have faith everything will be alright.

good luck!!

All the very best for happy and healthy pregnancy and good luck with the wedding...x

https://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll459/newbie77_bucket/Congrats-1.gif

congrats on wedding coming up and hope your little beanie sticks tight!

Congrats. Now relax and enjoy the run up to your big day.

:hug:

Ya want me to go slap that first Dr for ya??? I dont mind honest! F****** moron that is!!!! Sorry but that has proper wound me up! :blush:

Anyway I digress, congrats to you hun this is fantastic news, I hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you! And goodluck on your big day in 2 weeks :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->