Exercise clothes

m nonie

Reaction score
Ok a weird one but does anyone have good shops in the UK for workout stuff? My yoga bottoms are really uncomfortable now but everywhere seems to be charging big prices also where can you get proper maternity exercise bras?

drives me up the wall. Panache recently brought out a wire free bra. I adore there work out bra, at my biggest of 40G it kept the girls perfectly secure whilst i was running as well as cross fit work outs (swinging weights about my head)

but trying to find comfy running shorts that wont fall down, in an 18 maternity UK. nope never gonna happen his side of 50 quid

Most shops in the UK barely sell maternity at all (I just found this out last weekend! Let alone maternity exercise gear:growlmad:)

I found this website
https://www.fittamamma.com/section.php/2/1/maternity_activewear

But yeah it's definitely around the £50 mark for bottoms.

Right now I still fit in my normal exercise stuff and I might just buy some cheapo capris in bigger size when I get more of a bump.

Uncomfortable running gear though is the invention of Satan I'd probably spend more money if I was still running:haha:

I got some maternity yoga pants from Mothercare. They're Blooming Marvellous ones. As my bum seems to have put on weight this pregnancy, I got a size up from what I would normally, but I was already in 3rd trimester when I bought them. The full price was £20 but I got them in the sale for £6 :thumbup:

I just wear them with a maternity t shirt ( I got a nice selection from New Look) or a baggy normal t shirt. I've found them really comfortable :thumbup:

They have a band at the top that rolls over your bump (mine can still do that at this late stage of pregnancy) or that you can just have under your bump. I like having that choice.

I've had to give up and just opt for going up a size with a lower tummy band, hopefully they'll see me throughout this pregnancy. Think they cost me £8, just cheap to do the job till I fit back in my normal ones (she says).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->