Exercise DVD?

Twister

Reaction score
Thinking of buying one in an attempt to shift the baby weight so I can fit in my clothes again. Are they any good and does anyone have any recommendations?

I like Lauren Brooks Ultimate Sculpt, do it 3x a week, it requires kettlebell though

A lad at work has 30 Day Shred It (or something like that). He recommended to me (despite me not mentioning anything about exercising, the cheeky git!).

Thanks ill have a look, it's my birthday next Sunday so I'll get one then! Really regretting overindulging so much during pregnancy, I hate my body now. My plan is to do it 5 days a week mon-fri the rest for 2 days, we will see if I actually stick to it though lol!

30 day shred is great, and it's all on youtube! Also the new Josie Gibson 30 second one x

I've just ordered 30 day shred, gonna start it tomorrow :) x

I enjoyed Lindsey Brin's 60 day slim down (Moms into Fitness)

Shred is really good to (and a quick workout which is nice!) but I found myself getting bored with it fairly quickly

Yep I'd also recommend 30 DS - I've been going to a slimming class since LO was 8 weeks and I weigh less now than pre-preg but REALLY need exercise to tone up. Did 30 DS before my beach wedding in 2011 and it was fab xxx

Everything from BeachBody: Chalean Extreme, Turbofire, P90x, Brazilian Butt Lift (my favorite).

I like Lauren Brooks Ultimate Sculpt, do it 3x a week, it requires kettlebell though

Same here. I do this 3 times a week and it's amazing, made such a difference, I'm seeing results all the time. Would recommend to anyone :thumbup:

Thanks everyone I will look at the 30 day shred and Lauren brooks, can't wait to get started!

Everything from BeachBody: Chalean Extreme, Turbofire, P90x, Brazilian Butt Lift (my favorite).
this

turbofire is a jump in feet first type workout. she doesn't break it down all that well but flail about and you're doing cardio of some sort haha

p90x is tough - follow the lean workout calendar and you're bound to see a difference!

Insanity is another good one - this is mostly cardio, plyometric workouts - tough but work it.

I second the 30day shred, its amazing! I'm on day 24, have noticed a big difference in my body shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->