exercise dvds

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have 30ds but im getting so bored of it.

I quite like the josie gibson dvds
T25 looks good but it isn't cheap.
And any davina dvd gets me sweaty lol

xx

I know beachbody has some challenge packs on sale right now. Les mills pump $180 and les mills combat $140 ... It's not cheap but with that price you get shakeology with it. I'm doing the 3 day shakeology cleanse right now. I'm on day 2 and already lost 4 lbs. I hope you find what you are looking for! :) (it's the same company who sells p90x, insanity, and t25)

I use the Tracy Anderson post pregnancy workout but I'm only fit enough to do part of it, it helped me last time

I like Lauren Brooks kettlebell workout DVD :)

I have done Insanity, Asylum and just bought T25, I love Shaun T and his workouts!!

Hip Hop Abs is really fun and works Insanity is crazy but love how my body is looking thanks to it and Im waiting on T25 to come in you can find them on ebay for cheaper then on their web site

I actually loved the pussycat dolls workout DVD. It's fun and gives u a real work out. I need to start that up again. Last time I started I was stating to see a slight change after 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->