Exercise-induced nausea?

mayacat

Reaction score
Anyone else experience this? My MIL hasn't heard of exercise as a trigger but it's very real for me. If I go for even a short walk at the wrong pace, I'm hugging a toilet. Midday I can get away with it sometimes, but after work, forget it.

I feel so lazy but I'm almost afraid to goofed walks with the dog right now :(. (Last attempt was 20 mins ago - I lasted walking slowly for 10 mins before I had to turn around.)

No its real! I work in shipping and receiving and am constantly moving all day long and its a daily occurance for me to get sick from not resting enough.

Apparently if you suffer from motion sickness then you're more likely to suffer morning sickness so I can understand it. For a few weeks I was sick every time I moved xx

I get terrible motion sickness, even on trains. No wonder I feel like ass on toast right now! LOL!

I'm not prone to motion sickness. I avoid reading in the car, but that's it. I guess I fell through the cracks in those odds for that theory, lol.

Hah! Yeah. But really, with pregnancy, being active *can* trigger nausea. It happens with me all the time. If I take it easy and eat light and often, I'm okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->