exercise?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
just wondering how much you do per week and what you do!

i'm trying to up mine, so am trying to do my dvd 3-4x's per week plus swimming twice a week with maddi.

argh its so hard being motivated and finding the time :dohh:

Mine really varies from week to week... this week has been really good but some weeks its bad!! I wish I had a set time and day I went to the gym and stuck to it!!

4.5-5 mile per day on the treadmill :)

sooo i get up from bed and go to bed 7 days a week lmao.

but na seiously i walk round town for hours prob 3 times a week. but thats it!!
its never heart racing walking either tho lol xx

I do aerobics exercises on my wii-fit for at least 30 minutes a day and I try to just be more active than I usually am in general. I also do a lot of physical stuff at work, so that helps a bit too.

Oh and long walks around my neighborhood with my pup.

kerry - no just what you mean! i too am thinking about joining the gym where maddi goes swimming - might so how i go, its such a lovely health club and may well be worth it!

mamafy - you're sooooo good! my inspiration :D

sam - it all counts honey, i went for a nice walk yesterday, and nothing bets walking round the shops :blush:

blondeNklutzi - thats fab! i'm wondering if i should buy a wii-fit now!

Its a good tool, it really is. Because I'm so self-conscious about my body, I won't work out if I have to leave my house to do it. I don't really focus on the yoga or strength training excercises, but I do the balance games sometimes as a slight break during my workout. I have discovered that while its probably not the best workout ever designed, it allows me to get up, get my heart working, and get good excercise.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to lose 2 stone so I have joined a local kickboxing club where we train for 2 hours a week. I am also trying to go out for a run on the evenings when I'm not doing kickboxing (only about 1 mile though)
I have an indoor turbo trainer for my bike which I go on 20 minutes every morning, and I also take my jack russell for a walk every day.
If I get half an hour to myself and I have no housework to do (very rare) then I'll have a quick go on the wii fit.

I don't do nearly enough! Only walk the dogs daily and play rugby twice a week.

Right now, none. The doctor said nothing that will elevate my heart rate. Before IVF, I was taking anywhere from four to ten ballet classes per week, depending on how busy I was.

My baby never sleeps so I powerwalk 2 miles on my treadmill everyday, the moment he dozes off! It's so hard to find the time!

I workout 5 times a week. A mix between yoga and then sit ups, running, walking, that sort of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->