Exeter mum to be

Eelis

Reaction score
Hi there, 25 (well 26 soon yikes) mum-to-be from Devon here. I'll be 36 weeks this weekend, it's my first and it wasn't planned so I am terrified!

I have a myspace (you can see in my profile) though it's mostly where I go to have a rant about all my pregnancy worries and chat to my mates.

I don't know any local mums to be apart from a girl I work with so be great to hear from anyone local to me. I also found a great deal on some re-usable nappies which I posted in the Shop till you Drop forum so if anyone local is interested in that let me know!

See you around x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to B&B

Not from Devon myself but my soon to be in laws live in north devon in barnstable.

Hi there, I live in Kingsteignton, so am pretty close to you :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

soon to be in laws live in north devon in barnstable.

Ah nice part of the countryside up there. I used to live near by in Bideford a few years ago.

Welcome!

Can i ask...how do you say your name?

xx

Ah heh well it is "ee-liss". It's actually my gaming tag... I've used it for years now and I tend to use it on forums out of habit. I believe it is the Finish form of Elyja but I didn't know that when I started using it. Kinda stuck though!

Real name is Karen (or Kazz), much easier to say!

thanks for that!

Im on the look out for E names, i like that one :D

x

Someone on our Team speak server (I am sure I am sounding like a total geek) prounounces it "El-leece" which I always thought sounded nice. Not sure how you would spell that though Elease maybe?

i would spell that like the trainer lol

ellesee :)

xx

welcome to b&b

Stef xx

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ah nice part of the countryside up there. I used to live near by in Bideford a few years ago.

Hi hun I live just outside Bideford at Hartland.

Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Its quite naturally to be worried and scared. I was induced a few weeks ago and although it was my third i was still scared about labour although excited at the same time as i was looking forward to meeting new baby.

Welcome to the forum, hope to chat soon.

Welcome to the Forum!

Congrats on being with child, Not long to go now!

Hi Eelis

Welcome to BabyandBump

:happydance:

Hello Eelis :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Wishing you all the best for the birth.........WOOOOOHOOOOO Not long now :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :hugs: x

Hi welcome to the forum! ive just got back from a hoilday in devon, we stayed in Brixham!
Good luck with the birth hun xx

welcome to b&b hun heres to a happy & healthy last few weeks of your pregnancy

spunky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"