Expecting Baby number 3!!

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Hello
I'm back. It's been a while but I have come running back. I'm expecting Baby number 3 due the 17th July 2017, I'm very nervous because my youngest will be 9 when little one is born. It's been a long time and everything seems so new !!

So thought I'd come back to the all faithful baby and bump to keep me sane xx

Hi!

Congratulations and welcome back :)

I have three and love it.

Congratulations!!!! The third is the game changer. Such a wonderful thing. My sister is 10 years older than me, and while it was rough when I was a kid and she was a tenenager, we are best friends now! Gooooooooooooooooood luck!

Hi
I'm pregnant with my third too, due 9th July. Dd's will be 10 & 4 when baby is born :)

Welcome back! I am an oldie on here too. It's not near as busy as it used to be but still a good amount of good women. :D

Welcome back and congrats!! I'm due July 16th, close together days :)

Hi
I'm pregnant with my third too, due 9th July. Dd's will be 10 & 4 when baby is born :)

My oldest son will be 13 nearly 14 and youngest son will be 10 :) they seem quite excited atm.

Welcome back! I am an oldie on here too. It's not near as busy as it used to be but still a good amount of good women. :D

I used to be on here all the time when I was pregnant with my second son. Helped me loads.

Feel like everything is all new all over again. First place I thought of was babyand bump haha xx

I used to be on here all the time when I was pregnant with my second son. Helped me loads.

Feel like everything is all new all over again. First place I thought of was babyand bump haha xx

I had similar thoughts! Right after finding out I was pregnant I though how I needed to go back to the BnB:haha:

Oh yes, and longer still to go:haha: But with having kiddos already the days are quick! At least chasing my 2 year old makes me feel like the days can fly by... the weeks not so much haha.

Hi, I'm an oldie back again with my 3rd and due on 2nd July. Hope pregnancies are going well so far!!

Hi, welcome back! I am also expecting #3 in July!
I love the BNB forum and come here every time I get pregnant. These ladies are so supportive and reassuring, there is always someone who has been in your situation.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I will have a gap of 6.5 years between mine which I was a bit worried about at first (as well as finding it daunting starting from scratch) but I'm mainly seeing positives to it all as time goes on. Plus my DS is so excited for the new baby which is lovely.

Congratulations! I'm expecting my third too but on the 18th of July :haha:

Same here! i was glued to this site with my first! I have a 5.5 year old boy and a lil girl who has just turned 3 :D

Lil boy due now in June!

Hey all I'm expecting my 3rd too. But I have raised my step daughter since she was 4 so their will be 4 at home. I'm due in June and having a boy

Congratulations! I will have a gap of 6.5 years between mine which I was a bit worried about at first (as well as finding it daunting starting from scratch) but I'm mainly seeing positives to it all as time goes on. Plus my DS is so excited for the new baby which is lovely.

My youngest is so exited too and my 13yr old son just keeps sitting rubbing my belly. So both seem quite happy about new baba. It's very scary starting from scratch, I forgot how much stuff you need haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->