Experience of sperm meets egg plan & cough mixture to help with cm?

kathy31

Reaction score
Hiya

Just wondering if any of you are following this plan and what your thoughts are? Also, could you recommend which cough medicine I should be using to try and help thin my cm? I went shopping yesterday for some but I was a bit baffled by the selection and was unsure what I was looking for to be honest!

I am currently temping and attempting to monitor my cm but I don't seem to be having much ewcm each month. I'm also doing cheapy ov strips each month too...

Any advice would be appreciated...

Kathy x (40yrs young and ttc no3)

I got my BFP this month after just one cycle of the SMEP! I also have zero cervical mucus on my own....
First helpful thing I did was two months before started Evening Primrose Oil. 1000mg in the morning and again at night. Drink water constantly throughout the day. Started EPO cycle day 3 of my cycle, I used Clearblue digital ovulation tests to take the guessing out, and stopped EPO when I got my smiley.
I had tried Robitusin but it did not help me at all. Musinex worked great! One pill, 4 times a day. Started about 4 days before I was due to ovulate, and stopped when I did. Make sure you get the musinex that has one active ingrediant, it starts with a "g" , mine was a blue and white box.
The two new things I did this month were SMEP, and Softcups. When I was in my fertile time, I put a Softcup in after sex, then went to sleep and took it out the next morning.
Dont forget to pray!
Hope this helps!

I got my BFP this month after just one cycle of the SMEP! I also have zero cervical mucus on my own....
First helpful thing I did was two months before started Evening Primrose Oil. 1000mg in the morning and again at night. Drink water constantly throughout the day. Started EPO cycle day 3 of my cycle, I used Clearblue digital ovulation tests to take the guessing out, and stopped EPO when I got my smiley.
I had tried Robitusin but it did not help me at all. Musinex worked great! One pill, 4 times a day. Started about 4 days before I was due to ovulate, and stopped when I did. Make sure you get the musinex that has one active ingrediant, it starts with a "g" , mine was a blue and white box.
The two new things I did this month were SMEP, and Softcups. When I was in my fertile time, I put a Softcup in after sex, then went to sleep and took it out the next morning.
Dont forget to pray!
Hope this helps!

Thanks for taking time to reply! Many congrats on your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g