experience with black cohosh?

burgbrandy

Reaction score
So...I have a very knowledgeable friend who recommended black cohosh for next cycle. I have read a lot of studies about this and its supposed to almost triple the chances of conception, especially with women on clomid. Has anyone tried this? It can also alleviate side effects of the clomid.

On top of clomid CD 3-7 and the cohosh CD 1-12, I'm also taking prenatal, vit c, b6, magnesium, and zinc. I definitely think I'm out this cycle so I'm preparing for next cycle.

Hi burg

I have tried a couple of months of black cohosh cds 1-12 and thinking of combining with clomid. How are you getting on with that combo?

This is my 4th round of clomid and my second with the cohosh. Only 5 dpo today, but i do know the cohosh has helped increase my lh surge and estrogen since my pre-o temps were super low. No bfp yet though. The cohosh did eliminate all my clomid side effects.

That's super helpful and has helped my with my decision. I so hope this is your cycle. FX

Burgbrandy how are you? Are you doing clomid this cycle or just the bc? Your temps look nice and steady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->