Experienced but inexperienced: Cervix issues!

MrsWelder14

Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is Stephanie and I am a wife and mother to four children. They are 14, 11, 9 and 5. I am new here so hopefully I don't ramble. Lol.... Okay, last month I thought I was pregnant. I had on and off nausea and worse indigestion than usual and quite a bit of aches in the crotch area. I started to get excited when I missed my period so you could imagine my disappointment when AF arrived 5 days late. It was pretty normal but maybe a day or two short. I cried because I truly wanted this baby even though we aren't trying. We didn't even want anymore so I was surprised by my meltdown. Lol. Well I do check my cervix sometimes to see if my period is beginning or ending. I like to be prepared and YES, I do wash my hands properly and trim my nails. I've checked myself for years. :) Anyway, the first day of my last period was Christmas Eve and it ended on the 29th. I have a 31-32 day cycle. I have been experiencing cramping since shortly after my period ended and my cervix went up, but didn't come back down. It has stayed high, soft and wet. I know I have four children already but I've never experienced this before. I usually go up and down throughout my menstruation. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thoughts? I would greatly Appreciate any input. Oh, and I'm on cycle day 27 by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->