Exploring their privates?

I know its a totally normal thing!! I was just suprised that she started to realise she had something down there LOL she doesn't grab it in a sexual way of course she's too small to realise. She just grabbed and pulled a little. I let her do it it's all part of her learning. But of course when she's old enough to know what comes out of there she won't be allowed to grab it in public..
My friends 3 year old boy is always grabbing his too lol.. darn boys...
I was just curious to see who else's LO found their bits and when!!

Probably one of the worst moments for me working in childcare was when I was reading a story to a group of children and one of the 3 year old girls who'd recently gone out of nappies, started to 'study' herself down there, she was wearing a skirt and basically pulled down her knickers for a look.

I'd only been working there for a few weeks, had no other teachers around and had no clue what to say and how to say it... or should I ignore her... or what...

I was so embarressed and so clueless I just ignored her, pretended she wasn't doing anything and continued with my story.

As for boys... I've had MANY little boys, from as young as 6 months old, have their hands shoot down below the second their nappy is off. Which is horrible if they've done a poo, but they dont seem to care!

Its all good, its all normal, its us adults who have issues with it, because we put our values and our fears into what they're doing. I think, teach them when they're old enough that its a private thing, otherwise, just keep their hands free from the pooy nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->