Explosive poo!!

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
How do you all deal with it???

Harry has had a really bad belly lately and all his poos are explosive poos that end up totally covering the nappy!!! (TMI!!)

I have had to throw away some of my fleece liners because theyve been so bad :wacko:

What do you all do when you get this problem?!?!?

disposable liners on top of the fleece ones. I don't like using them but I have had to throw away loads of fleece ones too recently and it's better than doing that!

i was just looking at some of them on ebay but they seem really papery and i cant imagine that being nice on their bums??
do they feels as papery as they look?

No Sara just gave me some Boots ones and they are really soft. Also OneLife ones are really soft, not papery at all.

oooo ill callin to boots then and give them a go - its got to be better than throwing fleece in the bin
do you flush them or put them in the bin??

they are flushable (I think lol, the last ones I used were) I only started using them again today. Yeah much better than chucking proper ones away!

Lylah still has explosions as she doesn't eat much in the way of food yet, I use boots liners and so far they have worked well, they are really soft too, the back of this pack though says not to flush them, She only does one poo a day so I just nappy bag it and bin it x

If it's really bad... I use sposies :blush: to save the nappies...

When Harrison had a stomach bug, I had to put him in disposables as his bum was so red raw and sore so I smothered him in cream. But when hes in cloth, I sometimes use paper liners. Mothercare used to sell the php ones and they are really soft, not scratchy like some of the other ones can be. Im not sure if they still sell them or not, but might be worth a look x

i like the bambinex ones for their softness, you wouldn't think they were paper liners at all really. Them on top of a liner as Kirsten says normally helps ease mega poops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->