Extended tww

MummyKP

Reaction score
I did a hpt on Friday, cd30 for me, and it was negative. My periods are usually anything from 28-31 days apart. I'm now on cd33 and still no AF. Anyone ever had a negative test before period was due but had a positive a few days later? Not a clue what's going on as my periods were in a regular pattern before this. So frustrating. I'm thinking of testing again tomorrow.

I think it depends on how quick the hormone rises in your body. For some women in takes 2 weeks past missed AF, for some they get a BFP on 6dpo.

I'd say keep testing (with cheapies), and when you see a faint on one of those, try a more accurate test.

FX <3

I'm right there with you! I have long cycles, and I'm cd39 now, which is the longest it's ever been. Got a BFN yesterday. So I plan to test once a week until AF decides to show up. Good luck to you!

in the same boat last cycle was 34 and i think b4 the pill they were always around 29 - 35 im now cd 37 bfn this morning so now not testing till my nxt day off work thursday this is my second cycle off the pill so could just be an extra long cycle hoping not , i have heard of it taking two weeks for ppl to get a bfp my dd was conceived while on a break from ttc i had a bfp when i was 6 wks dont know if id of got a bfp b4 hand as id stopped poas loads lol

I had 31 day cycles for 3 months and felt off cd29, took a test and it was BFN. A week later still no af I got a BFP, that was last Thursday. Im not a test addict so prefer waiting longer than 2 days, I don't like the emotional roller coaster between symptoms and negatives.

GL.

Thanks everyone. I'm gunna test again Wednesday I think if she's still a no show. Have felt 'wet' all day, like I'd come on, but I havent! Sorry tmi. It's annoying because if she's going to come I want her here now so I can get onto the next cycle of trying!!

same here with the wet all day and bbs kill so much im bra less at home lol im at work the nxt two days 6-6pm so by time im home and dd all sorted for bed its dinner then relax till bed so hopin as im busy i wont want to test till Thursday ill be cd40 then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->