Extra money making tips for the Christmas pot

I thought this would be a good idea for some! With the cost of living in the gutters and everything being so pricey. It came to me last night as I was browsing for "freebies", although some will be against a few ideas. Feel free to add more!

We have the obvious of selling items:
Ebay, Vinted, Depop, Facebook, Shpock

Surveys:
Valued Opinions, Ylive, opinion world, opinion monkey

Receipt scanning:

I joined a zero-deposit gambling site (not advisable if you're in recovery). Had 88 free spins on sign up, "won" £18 in bonus in-game money which I couldn't withdraw so I played with that to meet their wagering requirements and managed to withdraw £24.35 for free!

I signed up to Valued Opinions yesterday from this. Ive got £5 on there from just a few surveys which is great but I'm finding im getting half way through some and its telling me I don't meet the criteria. Irritating when i've already done part of it!

Which survey site do you find best?

I signed up to Valued Opinions yesterday from this. Ive got £5 on there from just a few surveys which is great but I'm finding im getting half way through some and its telling me I don't meet the criteria. Irritating when i've already done part of it!

Valued Opinions is my go to! I make £5 a day on it if I can be bothered. Some have £10 payouts too

I've got myself a PayPig too, as of yesterday! :-= 8-[

WkfXOKW.png

This is why I gave up. Every time I started one it then said I didn't meet criteria.

I’ve signed upto Swagbucks- you earn points for playing games & doing servays. Can turn into cash through PayPal/Amazon etc

Hows the paypig going? Still incredibly jealous of this :haha:

I'm up to £20.25 on valued opinions though so not to bad really as i havent spent loads of time on there.
Hoping I can make it up to about £40/£50 or so before xmas and exchange for an amazon gift card.

Hows the paypig going? Still incredibly jealous of this :haha:

I'm up to £20.25 on valued opinions though so not to bad really as i havent spent loads of time on there.
Hoping I can make it up to about £40/£50 or so before xmas and exchange for an amazon gift card.

Makeup and clothes so far :haha: he's paying for me to get my lips done for Christmas! Waiting for his cash meet prompt :-=

Valued opinions has an offer on - complete 5 surveys within 14 days and get a bonus £5. Their amazon gift cards are only in values of £15 for a heads up

Makeup and clothes so far :haha: he's paying for me to get my lips done for Christmas! Waiting for his cash meet prompt :-=

Valued opinions has an offer on - complete 5 surveys within 14 days and get a bonus £5. Their amazon gift cards are only in values of £15 for a heads up

Sounds good! Cant grumble at make up and clothes
If I could get someone to fund my filler I’d be incredibly grateful! :haha:
Will you do a physical meet? I think I’d be too scared!!!

ooh good to know re Amazon, I’ll aim for £55 then!

Sounds good! Cant grumble at make up and clothes
If I could get someone to fund my filler I’d be incredibly grateful! :haha:
Will you do a physical meet? I think I’d be too scared!!!

ooh good to know re Amazon, I’ll aim for £55 then!

OH said the same thing :haha: saving him money.
Yeah it'll be in person, even told OH he can come as well (his response being," what I am supposed to do? Stand there like a lamp post?"). I just need to put on a pair of heels, make him beg me to take his money, he kisses my shoe and it's a done deal. I've known him since long before first lockdown (in person) so he isn't a complete stranger and he's been begging me to be his "Goddess" since then.

I'm disappointed with their rewards now, there used to be at least 40 to choose from. Ever since they removed the 50p fee, they've limited them. Also some are instore only which I don't get. I was going to buy a few FootAsylum one's to get OH's Vans but it says on it to print and present not redeemable online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->