extreme back-ache

max_bump

Mum of 2 boys and expecti
Reaction score
Im looking for some advice ladies. I am 24 +5, ive not suffered with back ache or anything through so far. However i stood up to cook dinner earlier and was greeted with really bad back ache. It is coming and going in waves of strength but very sore. No matter how i sit/stand it is hurting. Any ideas why this has suddenly come on or how to relieve the pain?
Thanks in advance

I get back aches from walking or sitting. I have to lay on my side with a pillow between my legs. It brings some relief.

i have the same problem..went to the physical therapist today..but i had some problems with back before pregnancy. he put me on light duty at work but when i told my supervisor she told me either do all of the work or not work...so hope you have better luck than me. try heat pack and/or cold pack...or pregnancy belt..thats what i was told to try

I'm having bad back pain a the moment too. Particularly in the evenings. It's impossible toget comfortable

Ive been getting a really stiff back since hitting 20 weeks

If i clean the house, or stand around in the same spot for a long time, or if i lay in bed and get up without enough sleep, i get such a stiff back it really hurts and goes all down the back off my legs up the top, ive even had to be carried to the sofa or helped to the toilet when it happens, i loose control off my legs and balance and the backache is awful i have to sit down for abit till it goes!

xxxx

i have back pain bad too..... dr says its normal i have gained 35lb also

hi hun

i have been suffering with back pain for few years now due to a car accident! always gets worse during pregnancy and i cannot/ will not take medication to control it! u can use heat rub but u need to use it sparingly hun and check the packaging to make sure it is safe! if you feel worse in the nxt few days then you could hure/buy/borrow a tens machine! it helps a lot and quite easy to use

hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"