Extreme bloating, spotting/very light - advice?!

CP x

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Looking for advice...

I started spotting on Sunday and Monday (brown), woke up Tuesday with a full tampon (red/brown), the rest of the day Tuesday and Wednesday it was back to spotting and barely nothing (brown) and now completely gone today and I am extremely bloated today, like I look a few months pregnant and have to keep unbuttoning my pants because it's so bad and hurts. I took 2 HPTs last week and BFN. What is going on? Was this my period? Should I test again? Has anyone else experienced this?

I would say it's your period. Have you been under a lot of stress lately or are you taking any supplements? I was on iron supplements for awhile because I was anemic and it really messed with my cycle. I'd have a day or two of medium bleeding and then the rest of AF was dark brown spotting. So many things can mess with our bodies. :/

Unfortunately I don't think implantation bleeding lasts that long. It is usually very light bleeding, sometimes not even enough to be "bleeding" at all, more like blood mixed in with your CM. It may be enough to stain your TP when wiping but it shouldn't be enough to soak through a tampon at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->