Extreme fatigue... When will this end?

lexxi

Reaction score
My first pregnancy was 100% symptom free.. That was 5 years ago, I have so many unpleasant symptoms but the worst has to be the constant tired feeling, i feel like I can barely function at times, I am 9 weeks pregnant and I've had the fatigue since 5 weeks, it has progressively gotten worse and it's stayed the same for the past week and a half. When does the extreme tiredness end?

Lol..it never ends!!! Haha!

I'm sorry the fatigue has hit you hard. I'm really struggling with it too. It's harder with each pregnancy because we have other little ones to chase around now. It should ease up in second tri. Hang in there! :hugs:

With my DD I got a boost of energy around 13 weeks and then fatigue hits you all over again later in the 3rd tri, around 32 weeks on, combined with insomnia because you can't get comfortable and heartburn from baby pushing everything up. But between the weeks of 13-32 I felt much better! :hugs:

Honestly? I've been exhausted since January 2011 ...
Xx

Hehe. Have to agree with DolceBella that it never ends. Not really.

But seriously, with my first pregnancy I felt the way you do now. Tired ALL the time, for almost the ENTIRE pregnancy. It was awful. But it only lasts until you've had the baby and are recovered. I'm happy to report that my second pregnancy doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as my first. Every pregnancy is different.

I was the same, some days I couldn't even go out because I was just too tired and felt so rubbish, when I reached week ten I felt like I had more energy.

I hope you begin to feel more alive soon x

I'm just now getting some energy back at 11 weeks. But I still tire quickly.

I'm 10 weeks and can barely keep my eyes open. I work from home in the evenings and have had to drastically cut down the amount of work I am taking on because most nights I am in bed by 6pm. I wake at 7am and I find I need to nap between 11-1 when my 14mo naps. I didn't have levels of exhaustion like this with my previous pregnancies.

I totally feel your pain. I am so exhausted I am in tears most days. My lo has stopped her naps so I can't even nap in the day and my lovely DH refuses to let me rest.. says I should just get on with it. I am praying that it improves soon. With DD I felt better at about 20 weeks but I had HG so not really a comparison for a normal pregnancy I guess.

In my other two pregnancies it never ended don't expect it to this time either. I also have a 3 year old and 1 year old and work part time I'm exhausted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->