Extreme fatigue?

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
Miscarriage question--- I was in the ER last night for a "threatened miscarriage" but my numbers indicated that this is an actual miscarriage...I'm also bleeding and cramping...my question is that I am EXTREMELY tired...like I slept 14 hours last night, I've only been up for 3 hours and I'm already completely wiped out...like I could sleep for another 10 hours...is this normal? I'm having some dizziness too but I'm also stuffy and sneezing so I'm assuming the dizziness is from my allergies. I'm not soaking pads with blood or anything...just a normal "period type" flow...it's just this extreme fatigue is freaking me out.

I've got the same in actually considering going to the doctors. I lost my lo at 12 weeks 6 days ago. I hemhorraged and needed a d and c and since then ive been so exhausted and I've found simple things like pushing my son in the pushchair hard. Like my legs are so so tired. I had a 12 week loss in2012 with hemhorraging and an emergency d and c and I didn't have this so I'm a bit concerned xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I too felt very fatigued after both of my MCs. It is probably due to low iron from blood loss. I'm no doctor but if you are not yet taking vitamins for pregnancy, I suggest you do so for a month or two to get adequate iron and see how you feel.

I'm slowly getting back to normal and its now been 10 days so I think it does get easier, physically anyway. I lost an awful lot of blood and although they checked my blood before I was discharged it must still have an effect. I'm hoping you're feeling better. As much as you can in this situation anyway xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->