Extreme Nausea and Headaches

NoodleHelm

Reaction score
For those having extreme nausea, what have you done to help? I am hugging my toilet about 90% of the day. I drink water like crazy, hoping I don't get dehydrated but it does sometimes come back up. Everything is making me sick. I can't watch TV because I can't see food or it makes me sick. Talking about food, thinking about food = instant vomit. My stomach muscles hurt from all the heaving.

This is also causing some serious headaches, to the point it's hard to function.

I thought it would start getting better, but at 11 weeks it seems to be getting worse. Much worse.

Have you seen your gp? It's possible you have hyperemesis gravidarum and need some support. Even if not that you may potentially need an anti-emetic to help with the nausea which will allow you to drink and eat which often can help ease sickness. I hope you feel better soon! I had sickness the full pregnancy with my daughter (used ice, ice lollies and sea bands to help it) didn't have any with my son and it's been not too bad this time. x

It sounds like you have hypermesis especially because you said watching food on TV makes you sick. Hypermesis is way worse than morning sickness and you become extremely sensitive to sight and even sound. I have 6 kids. With 5 of them i had it so bad that the hospital was my first home. You could get zofran which is an anti emetic medication. You won't vomit but you may still feel nauseous. Ask your doctor about it. If you're eleven week and it's gotten worse it may be hitting it's peak and will end soon. Feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->