Extreme vaginal pressure

Rachel Lamb

Reaction score
I am 36 weeks and all day I have been having very bad pressure like something's about to fall out I cant even sleep has anyone else had this?

Yeah hun on both my previous babies later on when they start to engage, the feeling you cant describe, it's almost like a watermelon wedged there, but it's very pinchy and makes you want to cross your legs lol! It can also get extremely uncomfortable, just take it easy :)

Yeah hun on both my previous babies later on when they start to engage, the feeling you cant describe, it's almost like a watermelon wedged there, but it's very pinchy and makes you want to cross your legs lol! It can also get extremely uncomfortable, just take it easy :)

Yep! I always get this when my babies engage too. It’s super uncomfortable :hugs:

Totally with you here.....my pea shoot started to engage at somewhere around 31 weeks and I wet the bed and I’ve been waddling like a walrus since. The US tech at 32 weeks said “Wow! Your baby is really low and right on your cervix!” Still hanging on here at almost 35 weeks though :).

Yes I had it with my others when they engaged. It can be quite painful and make u really stop in ure tracks.
Oh the Joy's of pregnancy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->