Extremely scared. Am I pregnant?

pococurante

Reaction score
On Sept. 13 I had an accident and took plan B thus didn't get my period till Oct. 25th. My next period came on November 28TH. On December 7th, I had protected sex. The guy pulled out with his condom on took it off came on my butt but wiped it off. Then put another on for round 2 but he didn't ejaculate this time. Since the 24th of December, I have had PMS like symptoms including very tender breasts and cramps but my period still hasn't arrived. I haven't had these symptoms last this long without still getting my period. Is it possible I am pregnant?

If you have symptoms and your period is late, take a test. It will usually show up after late AF.

Good luck!

If you've had sex (even with protection) and have not yet had your period, it's possible to be pregnant. The only way to know one way or the other is to test.

Sex is a lot of fun, but there are always risks. If you are not in a place in your life to be ready for children, then i would urge you to please consider a more reliable method of protection like a coil to use in conjunction with condoms. I only say this because you have had 2 scares in a short period of time and the stress and uncertainty takes a lot of the fun out of it. :)

I agree with pp, take a test. If you are pregnant it'll show up if your AF is a couple of days late.

I've had issues with hormones like plan B messing with my cycles for several months after actually taking them. On the other hand hivechild is absolutely right, if you've had sex this month then it's possible and the only way to know is to test. Better to test now and know than worry yourself sick for the next few days.

What symptoms did you experience? Were there different from your PMS symptoms?

You can't always tell by symptoms as they can be AF or pregnancy symptoms. You could have symptoms and think you're pregnant, and AF merely be late due to stress, or cysts, or other hormonal imbalances.

Best way to know is to test. Either a home pregnancy test or a doctors office test.

What symptoms did you experience? Were there different from your PMS symptoms?

I spent over a week thinking my period was going to start any minute because my symptoms were almost exactly the same as an AF and I wasn't worried about being pregnant or trying to get pregnant so it sort of snuck up on me.

Only way to know is to take a test. Don't drink too much water before you take it and take it first thing in the morning and follow the instructions on the test EXACTLY and whatever answer you get is almost certain to be real either way.

Or I guess you could worry about it every day, and your period may or may not start but you'll have no idea what's going on until it does...or you take a test whichever comes first. If you were safe like you say then it's more likely that you'll get a negative result and you'll be much more relaxed which will help your period start sooner. But not testing doesn't change the answer I'm afraid. :hugs:

I agree with the other ladies. The only way to be sure is to take a test. You should get an accurate result based off of the date of your LMP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->