Extremely sore nipples!!

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Since week 15 my nipples are BEYOND sore...i do not know if my milk/colostrum is coming in early or what.

I cannot take it!!!! I want to rip them off. They hurt even in my bra and when I take my bra off my breasts have gotten a bit heavy so they hurt then.

:cry:

Me too! Up to about 13 weeks my whole boob was sore. Now it's just my nipples. Very annoying

Oh wow. I don't think I've ever had that, aside from when breastfeeding. I'm sorry you're so miserable. :(

Mine too.
Was my whole boobs too
Then they settled down.
Last week my nipples hve shooty pains in them.
Def getting ready to be milky boobs again :)
I think I need bigger bras though
Mine feel a bit restricting now

Yep. Ditto here. During my last pregnancy (2nd baby) they started leaking a bit in the middle/end of the second trimester. Get ready.

My nipples are more sensitive than anything right now. My boobs are much more sore this time as well. :( Also Geneveve, last time I started leaking at the end of 2nd tri too. I fear it will happen earlier this time!

My nipples are more sensitive than anything right now. My boobs are much more sore this time as well. :( Also Geneveve, last time I started leaking at the end of 2nd tri too. I fear it will happen earlier this time!

That's been my fear, too! I keep checking my bras every time I take them off. So far so good.

Oh boy. I guess I need to go buy those breast pads

That's been my fear, too! I keep checking my bras every time I take them off. So far so good.

Me too! In the mornings sometimes I feel a phantom wetness around my breasts on my shirt and I always have to check and double check that I'm not already leaking!

With ds I leaked one night around the middle of preg.
Then nothing until he was born :)

So sore and my 19 month old still nurses once or twice a day. She's starting to get aggressive about it. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->