Eyebrows

Might i just say... OWWWWWWWW YOU ******* :rofl: whoever said waxing was a good idea. Fook it ill have big bushy brows for my wedding, i dont care!!!

Ha sorry!! Might have been me. If I recall first time it hurts but after that its not so bad.

:D

xxx

I use tweezers, and sometimes an eyebrow shaver. :D

I have always tweezed mine...now I wish I hadnt as I would like to have them thicker but cant let them go long enough to go get them done professionally. I have heard though using hand cream or body lotion helps soften up the spot and then makes it kind of slippery so the hairs slip out better. Thats what I always used...now I dont use anything really unless its a bad day and can really feel the pain. Another idea is to maybe do it after a shower so pores are open? not really sure if it would work or not but it is supposed to work for black heads so why not hairs? haha sorry the waxing was painful! Cant say I would be brave enough to do it! xx

:rofl: can i just say...im sick of hearing about ur bloody eye borws!!! want me to tweeze them for u? lol

I have always tweezed mine...now I wish I hadnt as I would like to have them thicker but cant let them go long enough to go get them done professionally. I have heard though using hand cream or body lotion helps soften up the spot and then makes it kind of slippery so the hairs slip out better. Thats what I always used...now I dont use anything really unless its a bad day and can really feel the pain. Another idea is to maybe do it after a shower so pores are open? not really sure if it would work or not but it is supposed to work for black heads so why not hairs? haha sorry the waxing was painful! Cant say I would be brave enough to do it! xx

I used to tweeze my eyebrows everyday-and in grade 9/10 I had thin eyebrows, I went to get my hair cut once and the lady told me that I should let them fill in, and she would shape them for me-well it took me a year to let them fill in a bit, but I never got back to her to get them shaped-I know I really want to get my brows waxed once to get the perfect shape to tweeze from then on. I never have time to tweeze my eyebrows everyday anymore, and can't believe I used to do it everyday.

I hate tweezing. It makes me sneeze, and my eyes water. It's so painful...
I generally go and get them waxed once their too bushy for me to look at myself in the mirror!! :rofl:
I tried waxing myself once, and that was bad news... I can't rip the strips off by myself. I hesitate!

I wax mine myself but only cuz im trained lol

Since Ive been pregnant they hardly need doing, but Im trying to grow them as have had my hair back dark and my eyebrows looked to thin.

I have seen some shocking eyebrows before, the worst is when people come in with pencil thin eyebrows and expect you to perform a miracle and make them look normal again ! It just isn't going to happen !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->