Eyes and Hair

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a pondering really.....can anyone have a guess, educated or otherwise what hair colour and eye colour our bub may have?

I'm fair skinned, it burns in the sun, freckles, straight mousy hair (when not full of bleach! :rofl:) blue eyes.

DH is of Italian decent, olive-ish skin, tans like mad, wavy dark brown/black hair, very dark brown eyes.

I thought perhaps his dark genes would dominate, So what does everyone think? :shrug:

I think the same, that dark genes will dominate. DH is Italian/Mexican so guess I won't be getting that blonde haired blue eyed baby, I've told him I'm very disappointed in him ;)

its really hard to say hun , dh and I have 4 girls 2 with dark hair and brown eyes and 2 with blonde hair and blue eyes . my dh has dark hair and eyes , I have green eyes and blonde hair , I think my kiddos with blue eyes get it from my family , my mom dad and older brother have blue eyes .

its really hard to say hun , dh and I have 4 girls 2 with dark hair and brown eyes and 2 with blonde hair and blue eyes . my dh has dark hair and eyes , I have green eyes and blonde hair , I think my kiddos with blue eyes get it from my family , my mom dad and older brother have blue eyes .

Oo oo there is hope! I have dark blonde/brown hair and blue eyes.

Actually thinking about it... My mum has dark hair with brown eyes and my dad has colouring and I have two dark haired dark eyed sisters and one blonde, green eyed sister.

its always hard to guess on this - my partner is dark haired and very dark brown eyes and olive skinned, im very fair and very light blue eyes and was very blonde as a child. our LO has very blonde hair and very brown eyes with alightly olive skin that tans like a dream. - im the one with sunburn on holiday!!! :)

Hmmm.....thanks ladies! Guess it's a wait and see case, but it's still hard not to wonder! x

awww i wish we could predict! i have very blue eyes and mousey hair (when not died) and loadsa freckles but i do tan, OH is dark brown eyes and blonde hair and tans really well.. ohhh i wander x

I've got dark hair, very dark eyes and olive skin, and tan really well.
OH has got mousey hair, greeny/hazel eyes and he tans quite well too.

I'd love a baby with dark hair :D i had millions when i came out aparently, might follow affter his/her mum ;)

I have dark hair when its not dyed, dark eyes and i tan easily.
OH has ginger hair, blue eyes and just burns in the sun.

I think our bubs will take after OH.

I know what color mine will have. Every one of my kids was born with almost black hair and real long. They also had grey eyes. As they got older it changed. My eldest has copper hair with blue eyes, my second daughter has brown hair with brown eyes, and my youngest had hazel eyes with brownish /blonde hair.

I have dark hair and dark eyes. I am part native and my hubby has blonde hair blue eyes and redish beard LOL

My hubby is Italian with very dark brown eyes and balck hair.
I am Irish with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Both my boys have dark hair and brown eyes,my eldest son has the exact same eyes as hubby.
Second DS has deep brown too but looks like me only he tans and has his dads italian colouring.

Dr told me if one partner has brown eyes that they will usually dominate with the eye colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->