Eyes for my chart please!

Miwi

Reaction score
Does my chart look like I've really ovulated? This is my first month temping while TTC #2 and I'm just not sure, are these dips in temp normal? I'd really appreciate some expert eyes :) TIA x

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a1e0b/]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4a1e0b/[/url]

Hi hun! Yes it does look like you've ovulated because your temps are much higher than your pre O temps. That dip at 7dpo looks pretty good ;)

Aw that's so great. Thank you! I'm really irregular so tbh it feels like I've hit the jackpot even ovulating! :)

Oh please please please let that dip at 7 DPO be a good sign! Eeee! Really trying not to get my hopes up, I'm happy to have just ovulated (honest!) lol. X

I wish my chart looked like that! Your chart looks really good! :dance:

I wish my chart looked like that! Your chart looks really good! :dance:

Really?! Ah thank you, I'm surprised. I honestly didn't think I was ovulating. Call me a pessimist, but that's why I started temping. I so hope today's high temp stays up, then I might have a triphastic chart?! :O
Baby dust to you! I hope you get some lovely crosshairs soon :)

It could very well mean you'll have a triphastic chart. The first raise in your temps means you've ovulated and in a lot of case another raise in temp(considering they stay raised) could mean you're pregnant. I mean not all pregnant women get triphastic charts and some non pregnant get them but your chart looks great!

Your chart looks wonderful....and kudos to you for all that BDing!!!! Good luck.

Aw thank you, I so hope I have some good news soon :) It would be nice to get pregnant quickly after trying so long to have my DD! I had panicked that I'd gotten my O date wrong and was maybe only 2 dpo but I think I need to put that out of my mind and just see what happens.
And curigurl I know I think I got a bit carried away!! Haha! Not that DH was complaining :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->